Re: [RC] Mentors - Dixie

That list is where I didn't get any reply from, for whatever reason...and I don't care if it's mandatory or not, I will be very disappointed if someone sees I need guidance and don't offer it because of becoming 'liabile' or being told to 'shut-up', 'cause someone else sees or hears and thinks they aren't qualified.  I think I'm smart enough to weed out what sounds wise and what doesn't...I don't plan on winning a competition, but I don't plan on loosing my horse either.  I get EN and read the fatalies and it scares me, there seemed no reason for most of them.  Dixie, in Kentucky.