[RC] winter blanket 4 sale - Karen Clanin

i have a brand new, never used, Weatherbeeta blanket for sale. no longer have the horse i bought it for so don't need it.

open front, diagonal surcingles, removable leg straps, navy with green trim, fleece lined with shoulders nylon lined, has the pleats at the shoulders. model 3600 (purchased probably 5 or 6 years ago), it is a size 76.

first $125 takes it, buyer pays shipping.

karen

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good? ~ author unknown