Re: [RC] Saving your knees & Getting old - Ha ! - Vchorsegal

I have been taking 1500 mg. of MSM every morning ever since my horse yelled at me for not being able to do the 3rd day of the 3 day Point to point ride.  I was very worried about years of posting and two pointing taking their toll.  Vitamin C is thought to help in the process, so make sure you get plenty of that.  My knees are better now at almost 43 than they were at 40, by far !
I'd like to think I am like a fine wine- becoming better with age, ha !
Happy Trails ! - Heidi Helly
p.s. I suppose getting dumped also can take it's toll !!