[RC] Looking for Tiffany? - Catfish Daniels

Hi:
Last year I crewed for Potato and the gang. Sometime during the day a really sweet young lady joined us and volunteered to help. She was there with her daughter I believe and I was amazed how great they crewed - talking about being an asset! She stayed all night and worked her butt off, and REALLY knew her stuff about hores, massage, etc.etc..

So before Potato and Cathy get a hold of her (Hi Potato & Cathy :-), I'm trying to find and bribe her to hopefully crew for me this year, ha. All I remember is her name was Tiffany and said she didn't live too far off the Tevis trail or somewhere near Auburn. She trains and boards horses and is into all sorts of disciplines.

Any possible leads would be greatly appreciated.

Catfish

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond