[RC] training techniques - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Pattie Holsbeke horseygrandma2000@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all. I was wondering if training for long distance wouldn't it be just as
beneficial to lope or canter then walk rather than to trot continually? I am
planning my training for the season and have been riding long distances for
many years. I have not competed at the sport though plan to this year. I have
always walked and than cantered then walked to cover distance. What is the
advantage of continual troting? Thanks for your opinions. Pattie

joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle