[RC] Photos for Regional Awards - Oldwaggy

Those who have attended the regional awards ceremony in recent years know that I like to project photographs of endurance activities in each region.  I do this not so much to show any particular rider but to show what the scenery in each region looks like and what it might be like to ride there.   I've started preparing the presentation for this year's convention and realize I need more photographs.

If you have a photograph from an endurance ride in your region and don't mind sending it to me, I would sure appreciate it.  A picture showing a horse and rider or ridecamp along with typical regional scenery in the background would be ideal.  Angie McGhee sent me some great photos of one her daughters with an autumn forest background from I think the Big Fork Ride a couple of years ago, for example.  I would love to have some photos from some of the Florida rides.

I will need the photos in the next week since the convention is the weekend after next.  I can scan in prints, but sending me something digitally would be best.  You can use either my oldwaggy@xxxxxxx email address or, since I only check my email once in a blue moon, you might do better to just send digital photos by email directly to my secretary Candace at cbertoldi@xxxxxxxxx.

Every year when I ask for photos I threaten to run pictures of Icelandic ponies to fill in for any regions who don't provide enough photos.  Still, I don't always get enough photos from some regions.  Maybe some people just like looking at the same old ponies over and over again.  So, this year I think I will threaten to fill in with pictures of my dog for uncooperative regions.

John Parke