Re: [RC] Horse names - Carol

Angie wrote:
<Well my horse is Kaboot, and I'm constantly trying to calm him <which for
<me means I'm saying "Easy"...it comes out "Easy, <boot....easy,boot"  I
<wonder it people think I'm a subliminal advertisement or <something.

Angie, That is so funny. I had something similiar happen to me when I was trying to saddle Beau up at Michigan Bluff one day. He wouldn't hold still and I kept saying, 'ho', trying to get him to stand still for 30 seconds so I could get him saddled. A homeowner was watching me from her balcony, drinking her morning coffee, and finally piped up and said, " Will you please quit calling that horse a 'ho'! " I laughed so hard I almost fell over. Ah, it's the little things that keep you going... Now  I only wish I could train a mountain lion in our area to eat the mountain bikers. : )
Carol