Re: [RC] Barns -- Back to endurance? - Karen Sullivan

pipe, pipe, pipe!  I LOVE my pipe frame barn with oiled plywood, metal roof.  Was cheap, and has held up extremely well for 10 years.  .....NOTHING they can chew!  Only thing I would do different next time is metal outside barn, lined with plywood...then maintenence free.....

northern Calif, no snow....
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: [RC] Barns -- Back to endurance?

Kinda back to endurance?

We're starting a barn this spring.  What do you love/hate about your barn?  What features did you wish you put in?  Location? Materials? Layout? Pasture layout in reference to it?

All this keeping in mind, the many weekends out of town.  Which relates to others feeding my horses, quick feeding and turn out, and of course loading and unloading the trailer (tack and horses) in the dark, rain, etc.

Thanks in Advance,
Jen