Re: [RC] Fear of vet/Sensitive Horse/Owner - DVeritas

Barbara,
    I loved this post.
    It says sooo much about the sensitive horse, compassionate/considerate owner relationship and how they can proceed at their own pace and get there.
    What a metaphor for the sport of endurance, eh?
    Posts like this one, filled with the quiet knowledge and understanding that comes from years of wanting and striving to do right by our horses need to be shared on this list.
    Before endurance should come a knowledge of horses, founded in a sincere desire to understand them and do right by them.  If not, we should all just buy dirt bikes.
     Thanks for sharing, again.
     --Frank