From: "goearth" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Horse Names
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:32:59 -0500

A day late and a dollar short,sums me up. During the early 90's i had a herd of horses and breeding them too. When the OD mentioned a raffle horse i donated the AHRA Sweepstakes nominated gelding G.M. Judas Forgiven(DickensXKatalina SWSB), which was won by Pat Sager in Michigan, and i drove him to her door. Being a symbolist and most not knowing where i come from it is important to share the viewpoint of why this name was chosen. If Jesus was as who he said he was, he would have Forgiven Judas. The fact Jesus' Brother was also named Judas was a consideration, as well as Thomas was also named Judas. How could one act of betrayal damn a name for eternity? Sorta like Adolph. This would have all been forgotten if the thread of names had not come up on RC and i punched in G.M. Judas Forgiven on the computer and here he is in GLADRA, 3 years in a row and you think that didn't excite me to the hilt as i had heard he was injured and his future was in jeopardy. To fully comprehend what it means to Forgive see..."The Passion of the Christ". tom sites

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed Marketplace. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/