[RC] Camp Osbourn - oddfarm

Laurie said,"Actually Ed, the rain started at about 10:00 Saturday night."

Boy, are you guys waterlogged. It started FRIDAY night. It was pouring at the start of both rides and the 30 miler was delayed. It rained all day Saturday. What a crappy day. My daughter and I opted not to start but did help crew for our gal pals who did. After our 60 mile rider went out on her last loop, we went into the trailer, cranked up the heat, had hot chocolate and took a nap. Damn, it was tough ;}

Sunday morning was beautiful. Naturally.

This ride is so well run that even though it was every ride manager's worst nightmare, it still turned out alright. Every ride can't be perfect. We still had a good time and we didn't even ride.

Lisa Salas, the Odd faRM and new proud (but very poor) owner of Corona Ranch, The Negotiator (aka Gator, Gatorade, Gator Bait, Gator-tater) and Nitroxx. The Gator is on home turf now. Hee, hee, hee! Look out!