Subject:  [RC] natural fly spray that actually works?
Date:  Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:35:08 EST
From:  LTYearwood@xxxxxxx
To:  ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

so i have this big case with tons of natural essences that are supposed to kill the flys. i feel like a chemist when i make it all up: peppermint, citrinella oil, tea trea oil, lavender,, ect, ect, ect.
and the flys act like i haven't put anything on my horse. then i feel like a silly chemist.
and yes, i feed him garlic powder in his food!
so does anyone know of a fly spray that doesn't have any chemicas in it that works?
thanks!

Lori and Vashka