Re: [RC] saddle question - SuperJockey

Hello,

saddle question continued...more info

Missile is medium (maybe medium-wide?) withered.  Yes, the saddle bridge is off his back.  When he trots/canters/gallops, the end of the saddle seems to shift; I am not sure whether I'm causing that or he is.  No, no part of the saddle is digging into Missile.  Unlike the other saddle I had used on him, it seems that no part of this saddle fits him tightly.  However, we have had some heat reduction issues.

Do you think it would make a difference in length for Missile if I got a 16 1/2" instead of using Mom's 17 1/2"?

Thanks again.  If you need any more info, holler!

Kristin and Missile, Frankie, Randy, and Andromeda

Do you Yahoo!?