[RC] Yellow Buckets and Other Crazy Gifts - Carolyn Burgess

My husband and I rough board our horses and I hated the heavy metal contractors wheelbarrow that is provided for our use.  So that year for Christmas, my kids got together and bought me one of those supersized, double wheeled lightweight plastic wheelbarrows.  It was one of the best Christmas presents I ever got (next to the winter barn suit Hubby got me)!

I went to visit a girl friend at her barn and brought a mutual friend with me.  It was the dead of winter here, and the girl friend we went to visit had on one of those red plaid Elmer Fudd hats.  My other girl friend and I were oohing and aahing over it, until she folded down the flaps and tied it under her chin.  Then that became the "must have" item for the cold weather.

Carolyn Burgess

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx