[RC] Help naming baby - Carol

Beth,
I think Barbara is right, when the baby is born it will just "come to you". My daughters horse had a beautiful little foal born on Easter Sunday. It was black with a white star and as soon as it could stand, it started bucking, so we called it 'Starbuck'. Then when I recently purchased a beautiful dapple grey who was a total clown with a name that didn't fit, Khomanche, we realized he acted just like Kramer from Seinfield, ie. running full speed ahead and then sliding to a stop and standing there shaking with excitement,so we re-named him 'Cosmo' (Kramer's first name). So just relax and trust me, when he's born and you get to know his personality,  the perfect name will just 'hit you' .
Carol