Re: [RC] Saddles - Karla Watson

One of my friends has a Torsion and is using the cheapy mohair string girth with buckles that they sell everywhere. Seems to fit fine. She had the same problem you had but wanted neoprene. Nothing worked with those buckles except this string girth so far. She is thinking about using this and getting a fleece cover for it.

Karla Watson

2) Anyone who owns a Torsion saddles, have you found any other girth maker that will fit this saddle? (the billet straps are 1 1/8", not the standard 1" for english girths).  My boy is not wild about the leather girth that Torsion makes.  He prefers fleece.  Teddy from RunningBear said she would make a girth, but I can't find the 1 1/4" buckles.

Thanks,

Carolyn Burgess

Carolyn Burgess
Email: