[RC] rainwear - imgroanup

I too ride in the rain as in CA we can get 40 days of straight rain, tempartures never higher than 55 degrees. I need gear with a hood as I do not like rain running down into my neck. What is out there?  Are there any made that have hoods? Pat

SimplyMorgan is a great magazine go to the link and see

have you gone to ...  http://www.simplymorgan.com !!

Do you Yahoo!?