Re: [RC] What do you prefer for rain gear during a ride? - Alice Yovich

One of the things I plan to sew and just haven't found time to experiment with is rain gear. I have a cool poncho pattern that folds into a patch and you can wear it around your waist. I figured I could make it longer, or it could be paired with rain pants. I found some breathable/wp fabric, but i need to experiment with cheap fabric first <lol> don't want to blow my wad on expensive fabric if it won't work. I have to make sure it will still fit in the pouch if it's longer.

At 01:59 PM 2/10/04 -0500, you wrote:
> You need to contact Julie Fuller here on RC as she is
> making me a cordura duster that she has modified the design
> for!! She does an excellent job and you can get GREAT
> colors!!

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com