[RC] need a trail guide-folsom - Kathie Ford

Hi there all..I was wondering if there is anyone in the area of Auburn, Folsom etc. that knows the trail section between Folsom and Auburn (the overlook) that might be interested in guiding a friend and myself there so we could learn that part of trail.
We've ridden from Sterling Pt. and from Granite Bay and do know most of those trails.

My friend and her daughter would like to do the American River ride in April but haven't ridden that section yet and would feel more comfortable learning that portion prior to the ride.

She and her daughter (and myself actually) are experienced riders and are familiar with the overlook, and most of the Folsom trails; just haven't been on that portion.

We had also heard that it could be steep and narrow too.  So we felt it prudent to preride it and familiarize ourselves and our horses with that particular section.

If there is anyone willing to help us out with this we'd be greatful!

Both my neighbor and I are available to ride during the week and a weekend day if that helps!

Thanks!

kathie