[RC] Frigid Digit? - Kristen A. Fisher

Hi guys -

A group of us are heading to Frigid Digit next weekend with a woman who is ready to do her first 50 (I am doing the 25). The other 50 miler in our group will be going faster than she is ready to go,  so I wondered if there is anyone who may want to pair up with her?  This is the AHA Region IX Championship ride BTW.

BTW, we did the new "silver" loop at Decatur - it's 25 miles and it's a nice mix of everything the Grasslands has to offer (woods, pines, open, etc.)  There are a lot of natural water stops but no stock tanks that we saw, and some of the water holes have very deep mud around the edges as the water levels are pretty far down (one of ours sank to his hocks before he bailed).

I am pretty sure the RM (she was at convention) told us the 50s would do the 25 mile loop first, then have an hour hold, then 2 more loops with a 30 or 45 between them.  She also told us the 25s would be yellow and white or red, (def not blue which is good for me, I got too acquainted with the ground on the blue loop once).

Hope to see some of you there!
Kristen in TX