Re: [RC] [RC] Chevy 2004 - John and Rose Muffett

<That Duramax and Allison transmission combination is awesome!!!>

It sure is.  I couldn't believe the towing power our truck has, and I like the trailer towing modes too.  Ours is a 2003 GMC - really love this truck, we had to special order it, it was sure worth the wait.  Great mileage too with the diesel duramax engine.  It's good to know you have the power if you need it on steep inclines.  The towing modes are great for going down steep grades as well.  We pulled a 4 horse trailer-loaded down Sexton Summit- snow and ice, I was a little worried at first, but we made it just fine, of course it was 20-25 mph all the way - but we never did slip or slide.  Had one big truck infront of us, and one behind us all of the way.  Real bad visability too, many wrecked vehicles on the side of the freeway- after our truck handled this well on that stretch of I-5  ~I am really sold on these trucks.
Rose ~Oregon