[RC] Chevy 2004 - Laura Hayes

Sue Wrote:>>>Chevy 2004 Silverado fully-loaded LT, 1 ton, crew cab, long bed, 4x4
(with a molded canopy that will make it look like a long Suburban), with
the new turbo diesel engine and Allison tranny, silver birch in
color...and we have opted to *not* get the dually<<<

I was under the opinion that Chevy did not make the one ton in single hind wheels....Is this true, you can order it without the dually????  I had written new Chevy one ton off my list because I do not want a dually...

Laura Hayes