[RC] Hidalgo - Merryben

Went to a sneak preview of Hidalgo tonight.   Trilby, Bob Edwards, me, Bing and Jennifer, Pam, Heather and Jeremy, Megan and Heather's whole family and some others.

We liked it a lot.  I would actually have paid money to see it if I didn't get free tickets.

The paint who was Hidalgo was a pretty good actor too.  Reminded me of Rio's expressions sometimes.   The lead actor was great and for you older people Omar Shariff was good as ever.....Deb Bennett was listed as a consultant too.

There were some inconsistencies as you would expect but for the most part it was pretty good.  The lady that was running the preview wanted feedback and I warned her that we all did endurance riding and she looked a little nervous but we all liked it.....

And, if you have never been to an adventure or scary movie with Trilby, you have not lived yet...........................mb