[RC] electric cords and horse teeth... - Laura Hayes

Dyane wrote:>>How do you protect the electrical cord from inquisitive horse teeth?<<

Hi, this was not directed to me, but I do have an answer.....take a length of pvc pipe just big enough to fit the plug through, and slide it down the length of the cord.  You can even cut it in sections to go around corners.

Laura Hayes