Re: [RC] Riding Tights Questions - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 2/2/2004 9:42:24 PM Central Standard Time, sweetmare55@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Have tried all kinds of padding when my friend finally
allowed me to use her cycling tights with stirrups.
It worked!  No more sores!
Am finding it difficult to find any tights that have
stirrups.

Another possible cause of sores might be "bunching" or wrinkling of the tights on the insides of your knees.  They can bunch up behind your knees and generate some whopper sores on the insides of your knees (personal experience speaking here!).  :(  The stirrups can help with that problem by keeping the tights down where they belong.  I don't use the stirrup tights, but instead just make sure my tights aren't too long.

Dawn in East Texas