Re: [RC] [RC] Winter activities - Horses and skis - B. L. Kossowan

Well, I think y'all oughtta come up to good ole Leslieville, out here in Alberta's wild, wild west, for the Oras Needham cutter rally in two weeks. They're offering cash prizes for skijoring teams, and it's going to be competitive because some of these cowboys have been practising. My endurance horse doesn't know it yet, but he's going into training as soon as this d*****d weather warms up. I'll be there, if I'm not killed first.

Cheers,

bkbkbk