[RC] weight - Sundaez

In a message dated 2/1/2004 10:37:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:
I think that you are putting your personal interests above the interests of
your horse.  You have a good weight now, and, I'm sure you do look good, why
mess with it?  Go out and ask your horse if they want you to tack up in
weight.
Now that you posted a personal email to ride camp I have to explain it gain to you. I am within a few pounds of either MW or LW. If I wasn't thinking about the welfare of my horse I would stay as a LW and go faster you idiot. 5 more pounds to go slower so I can qualify to ride is not a big deal...as MWs finish slower..at least from the results I have seen. I only made the mistake in wanting to ride a local ride....not to win, but to ride in a NC that is almost literally in my back yard. Some top 5 MW riders finish mid pack....not racing. I researched the rides to see if it is doable.

Anyone that know me KNOWS I care deeply for my horse.

As for mistakenly replying to RC you are full of crap as I only emailed this to you PRIVATELY...did not CC it to RC.

FInally...I say this to you. F*** you and the horse you rode in on. Posting a private email is the worse, then to cower and say it was an accident when you HAD to have cut and pasted to RC is a way of weaseling out of what you did.

Jerk.

Mel