From: Kari Hanes
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rump rug size...

Suzi,
My most common size I make is about a yard. I take 2 yards of fleece and fold it in half. Stitch almost all the way around both sides, insert my weights into the corners and stitch the rest of the way. Depending on your seam size this is usually around 34" when done.
Kari
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

Suzi Maiorisi wrote:
Does anyone have general dimensions for a rump rug?  I've got all the stuff and am just sitting down to the sewing machine and now I'm blank...poof, gone, clueless!
Thanks,
Suzi.