[RC] Fw: Florida - Trail Riding and Horse Camping - Cynthia Eyler

Forwarding this for a friend here in Maryland.  She is an experienced trail rider, but not a distance rider.  Please respond to her directly:  bree AT riva DOT net

*******************************
I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has traveled to Florida with
horses. I hope to go down in February to camp and trail ride - maybe
at the Suwannee Music Park at Live Oak and the Withlacootchee Citrus
Tract near Inverness.

I've already heard about Florida's requirements for 30 day Health
Certificates and 6 month Coggins, so I've got those handled. Now I'm
looking for a spot to overnight around the NC/SC border. There is a
horse center in Florence, SC but at $25 a stall, that's a bit pricey
for 3 horses.

Anyone done I-81 instead of I-95 to get to Central Florida?