[RC] Favorite Rides 2004 - Candace Kahn

I love every ride I attend - love meeting and riding with new folks and seeing old friends.  However I can say that I think the Headwaters of the Rogue Ride in Oregon has to be one, if not the most beautiful ride in all of Oregon.  I can't say enough about the beautiful scenery, the wonderful meadow and water we camp next to.  It really is spectacular - come and see for yourself next year.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
Easyboot Epics available January 2005
authorized dealer of Zilco Endurance Tack, Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles, Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467