[RC] Fwd: [WA4-Hhorseleaders] Forwarded Note about Arabian horses in Iraq - KKMoonshadowrnch

Thought maybe some of you all might be interested in this website.  Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!  Later,

One thing the internet has done has brought the world together
especially where
horses and Arabian horses are involved.  I thought it was interesting
but if it offends anyone please just disregard.  There is no
political agenda. Just thinking about the horses.  I hope to be able
to find some way to help. It can't do anything but good for the
horses and for the perception of Americans in general.

Check out this site:
http://www.soquilicenter.org/arab.htm

Kathy & Nick
Moonshadow Ranch
McKenna, WA
--- Begin Message ---

.  . . forwarded note . . .

One thing the internet has done has brought the world together
especially where
horses and Arabian horses are involved.  I thought it was interesting
but if it offends anyone please just disregard.  There is no
political agenda. Just thinking about the horses.  I hope to be able
to find some way to help. It can't do anything but good for the
horses and for the perception of Americans in general.

Check out this site:
http://www.soquilicenter.org/arab.htm

<FONT COLOR="#000099">$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
</FONT><A
HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/qxlolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>