From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Diana Anderson
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 7:17 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Christmas Gifts

First Christmas in 25 yrs of horses I got anything for horses.  Being new to this sport I had a lot of needs.  My ANTI horse husband got me a GPS, (O.K. he is a bit of a gadget freak but at least I was his excuse to get a new toy) The kids got me a heart moniter.  Used both today in W. MI 11 degrees out but beautiful sunny day.  Moniter didn't read but had fun trying.

Diana

Do you Yahoo!?