[RC] Boa Boots and Easyboot Epics - Candace Kahn

Hi,
     I agree with Terry.  The Boa Boot would be the easiest for you to use for winter riding.  Make sure you order the gaiter to help prevent debris from entering the boot and getting between the shoe and heel bulb.  If you think you are going to be riding in a lot of snow, mud and/or ice there are also studs available.  The Boa is very, very easy to put on and take off and the horse adjusts right away to having a boot on his/her hoof.

     My link for the new Easyboot Epic still hasn't come across correctly, so here it is again  www.boaboots.com/gpage3.html    If that doesn't work just click on the link below my signature and go to Easyboot Epic.  Sorry for the confusion.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
Easyboot Epics available January 2005
authorized dealer of Zilco Endurance Tack, Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles, Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467