[RC] wintec fit - a . yovich

So, how do you reduce the friction? I have used both a woolback Toklat pad and a plain, square pad and when I take off the saddle I still have ruffled hair. It seems to fit when you set it on her back...I love this saddle, but she's not loving it these days.

>>Friction is also a part:
if you rub your hands together they warm.  The purpose of the old fashioned
sheepskin pad was to provide a sliding interface between horse and saddle.