[RC] Thank you all for the support - Paddi

Hi All
Thanks for everyone who sent emails and cards. It is nice to find well wishes.
I went into the hospital for surgery in Nov and I guess the best way to put it is I had a severe colic. Perforated my bowel.
It has been a long haul and is going to take a few months to get back my strength. A full year to recover.
With the grace of God and good doctors I am happy to be here.
Canadian Trail House is still operating . I have good friends and family.
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and New Year.
I have been home for about a week.
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment