Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: Tack for Iraq

Hi, Mary Ann--

We are the only agents for this effort authorized by the Commandant, HQ unit, of the US Army 1st Cavalry Division, and all referrals are processed here. We work directly with the HQ Unit Dept, Commandant, SSgt Rip Bussell, in Baghdad, Iraq.  All items collected will be shipped to the Baghdad Zoo, where the Horses are currently residing, via US Air Force flight from Pope AFB at Ft. Bragg, NC, as Denton Act Cargo--Priority "A". This is a combined Military/Civilian Mission of Compassion to help win the Peace in Iraq. 100% of monetary donations go toward the purchase of necessary items and Veterinary drugs and equipment. This is a completely all-volunteer effort, and all time and paid webspace are donated specifically to this cause.

I understand your concern, and thank you very much for your inquiry.

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas--

Ed Littlefox
Tack for Iraq