[RC] Children riders Get a grip - Eatro

Why do people feel they need to have controls and rules and regulations on all children? I don't doubt that there are instances where some parents make a mistake but I feel that a parent knows a hell of a lot more about their kids than the aerc or anyone else. I for one started my daughter on horses before she could walk. For those of you who are lucky enough to know Sarah, know she's a good Person and now a Great mother. She has both of my Grandkids riding (3 and 1 years old) I cant wait to take them on an endurance ride and help mentor them when she thinks they are ready. I trust her ability as a parent to judge when that should be  and hope you do as well
Lets make no age rules and let parents do their jobs.
I guess I also have to state the obvious and say that ride managers and vets still have controls and ability to pull anyone that needs it.
Bob Eaton