Re: [RC] daycare at rides - SandyDSA

Childcare at a ride persents incredible problems and in the end, it is NOT - I repeat NOT - the job and likely not the desire of any RM to take on that parental burden. As a mom who has raised two daughters - and had to give up adventuers regularly because of their needs, I would consider it unfair to have an RM who has enough to handle now being saddled (no pun intended) with another and unrelated obligation, As a rider, I would want their focus on the ride and its many and various challenges - not providing day care. Babysitter frankly do not belong at a ride if that is their sole function - paid childcare. IMHO, that should be done at home.