[RC] AERC Mentors Update - DreamWeaver

I'm sending an email out to all of the people who have volunteers to be included on the AERC Mentors list: http://aerc.org/Education_Mentor.asp If you get this email, please check to see if you are on there (if you think you should be), and that the information is correct for you. If an email address bounces back, your contact information will be removed from the list until you contact me with a current working email address.

If you aren't on the Mentors List and would like to be, go to the above link and follow the directions at the bottom of the page. Please take the time to read the directions and follow them, it helps a lot if I don't have to go in search of the information, or spend extra time putting it together.

I'll do my best to get this information updated in the next couple of weeks with any updates from new listings and correcting errors on existing listings. After that, I will only do updates when I have a few to do at a time. Will try to check with everybody on the list every six months or so to make sure the information is current. The list is only useful if people seeking help can actually get in touch with you!

Many thanks to all of you who have volunteered your time and knowledge to assist others.

If you are on the AERC Members List or on RC, and get this email and would like to find a Mentor, or just have some questions about endurance riding, please check out the link above and find somebody near you (or, depending upon your questions, they may not need to be near you), and ask away! These people are there to help you, so don't be shy! :-)

Happy Trails,
Karen