[RC] Update on Paddi Sprecher from Canadian Trail House - Abhorsesport

Paddi from Canadian Trail House is now resting at home after a number of weeks in hospital. I haven't spoken to her myself, but am keeping in touch through her friend and helper, Lynda James. We expect Paddi will be looking through her email in a few more days. I'm sure she'll have a great yarn to spin when she comes back on line. Just guessing, but she's probably getting some mental therapy from her gelding Sid Vicious. You all remember Sid, the horse with the mystery disease that she nursed for so many weeks last summer. Now that he's healthy and happy, it's Sid's turn to look after Paddi. :)
Stay tuned.

Brenda K.