From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lani M Olson
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 8:50 PM
To: Ridecamp Endurance
Subject: [RC] Chiropractic for locking stifles

Has anyone out there used chiropractic or acupuncture to remedy locking stifles?  Would like to hear any and all replies from those who have actually tried it, successful or not, if successful how long did it help, did it have to be done periodically to maintain fitness of the ligaments.  I welcome RideCamp or private replies.  Have to make a decision soon on what to do with my horse, if we can fix it or do I find another horse.  Any help gratefully appreciated.  I did look into the archives, didn't find too much on the above treatments.

Lani in windswept South Dakota