[RC] Runny Eyes - RHightshoe

I have an 8 month old colt who has consistently runny eyes and I can't figure out what to do about it.  I took him to the Vet and she cleaned out his tear ducts and put him on antibiotics for a week.  When the week was up she called to check on him.  He still had runny eyes so she put him on a different antibiotic for another week.  Well, apparently it isn't an infection.  After cleaning of tear ducts and two weeks on antibiotics he still has runny eyes.  He looks like a 700lb. Poodle.  I regularly wash his face to keep the dried tears from drying to his face and causing another problem.  I thought about allergies in the winter time but I sure don't now what they would be.  He eats good Timothy hay, 3 cups of steamed crimped oats and 3 cups of Buckeye's Grow n Win twice a day.  He has plenty of clean water.  I took your recommendations and don't over feed him.  He looks great.  Everything about him is normal and apparently healthy bu t his eyes just keep on running.  Any ideas or experience with this problem would be appreciated.  Thanks,  Bob