[RC] Scariest Boogeyman on the Trail! - Suvut

Just got home from a fun training ride with a friend.  We were almost back to the trailers -- coming down a graveled road.  We had gone out on this same graveled road at the beginning of the ride.  But while we were gone, the property owners had put out a big ole round bale covered in black plastic on a small trailer RIGHT next to the gravel road.  My colt was extremely nervous and jumpy but -- with some encouragement -- sidled past it.  My friend's horse, on the other hand, freaked out.  She had to jump off and even THEN had a really hard time moving him past it.....   Ain't Arabs great?!!  :)

Susan