[RC] Adieu - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, what can I say?  I guess, it really is time to go.  But, before my final
farewell, let me have one more crack at it.  For old time?s sake or, think of
it as me traveling, alone, one last time around the campsite.

I?m sorry my way with the English language offends those who are offended by my
words.  Not really much I can do about that except to not write at all.  It
must be difficult for some of ya to deal with life and I bet you don't see me
as any help whatsoever, I understand that, but, come on.  The fact that there
are folks who hate what I write, but, still read it, then, try to dissect it,
is the thing I don?t quite understand.

Anyway, I?ll tell you why I was trying to get back on.  This thing with the
Sheiks, the cause for my final eviction, well, ya?ll really should be talking
about this new twist in fate.  I had to talk about it, and, I?m glad I did.
Got a reaction and at least now ya?ll do know.  You can continue to look the
other way if you want, we?ve been doing that for quite a long time now as it
is, but, now, at least you can no longer say you don?t know about it.  Even the
criminals themselves have now acknowledged it?s a for real thing.

I?d really like to know whose idea it was to let Ansar Burney in the country
and actually allow him to do what he really wants to do.  Save them all.  Quite
a guy, Mr. Burney.  I watched that HBO show 4 times and each time his talk
about why he was doing what he was doing (saving these kids) made me cry.

And, now he?s going in.  I?m quite overwhelmed by this, I must say.  He?s going
in.  He won?t ask or investigate who is guilty of this crime, at least not now.
He?ll just go in and save them all.  Ask questions, the ones I want to ask,
maybe, someone else will, later. But, for now, Ansar saves them all just like
he always dreamed of originally doing.  You gotta love this guy.

So, I do feel good about all of this and if it had anything at all to do with
the power of Ridecamp, God Bless whoever it was that actually made it happen.
I?m sure it was all because of HBO, but, you never know.  We have a few on here
who do talk with them directly.  Maybe, some one did.  Absolutely brilliant
idea, whoever thought of it.

Forgiveness, for this crime, will come from someone other than myself.  But,
today is a happy day because some boys who would have died on the back of a
camel, will not, today.  I dream that this is the first day towards the final
end of this abysmal practice.  Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Cya,
Howard (I won?t post again)