[RC] Wonder If Site Exists Showing Mare's Anatomy with Foal In-Utero? - Jillcohndc

HI Everyone.
   Any ideas?  My mare's due in June and I'd love any direction to any directly relevant sites, esp. nutrition, training of foals, etc.  But at this point I am enjoying the thrill of putting my hands on her belly at feeding times daily and feeling the kicks and gross movement.  But I'd love to see how the uterus is configured around the intestines and to see the baby's relationship to her anatomy.  Thanks for your help.
    Jill in Berkeley, CA