From: "StephTeeter" <stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC]   horse feet

Ok - seems like we're getting a little 'out there' on this list - spending as much time talking about talking as we are talking. Winter's coming, maybe we're all a little cranky about not being able to ride as much.

What about picking a topic and really doing some focus on it? Maybe even dredge up some research and links and useful stuff. Anybody have any serious issues with their horse's feet? Problems, solutions, etc? Anybody need some advice, or have some advice to share?

Steph