[RC] what NOT to do with beat pulp........ - LTYearwood

Uh,

Some hard earned advice: Don't put beat pulp down the kitchen drain! I did that last night -- I can be SUCH AN AIRHEAD -- and the drain immediately stopped up. Then the pipes underneath the sink began to buldge............

I tried Sulphuric Acid. The guy at the store promised it would work. It didn't. Now my house stinks.

Rooter Rooter is on its way in the morning. $85 to get the drain cleared -- if all goes well.

Oh the lessons we learn..............

Lori and Vashka and Sunny and Harley, too!