Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Kids, ponies and distance riding... Get a grip people - Merryben

In a message dated 12/15/2004 9:30:54 A.M. Central Standard Time, bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
.  I don't know, they look pretty normal to me now and they are well-adjusted adults
I don't know about that, one of them does 100 mile ride and ties.  That's not normal even for an endurance rider.....just kidding.

I wonder if any of these people have ever tried to MAKE a small child do something it did not want to do.  Sort of like herding cats...except herding the cats is easier......mb