Re: [RC] 24 heart rate too low? - Ag47xAu49

Red Cell is great for adding B vitamins and Iron. We put my daughters 4-H/Pony Club pony on it in Aug. of this year since he was being worked so hard. His coat got this gorgeous sheen that he had never had before. Can't hurt, don't see how it will raise such a lovely low resting rate but I am not a vet. My gelding checked into his one and only LD at a 32, this being in the dark and the rain. He probably is that low and hasn't dropped dead on me yet, though I have wanted to kill him a few time. Beccy in Ut.