[RC] frosty cyber horseshow - patty bass

hey all, i know all of you enjoy showing off your  photos. here is a FREE cyber horse show. it has many categories and is for fun this time around. in other words you get a prize but it wont be cash. when the creator of the contest works out any snafoos THEN we will have a show with cash prizes. i belong to this association. MTAHA for middle tennessee arabian horse association, the webmistress is a friend of mine, we want lots of entries. i am pasting a set of instructions here but if you want to visit the website go to www.mtaha.com
2005 MTAHA Frosty Cyber Show

CLASSES:

FOALS  (six months & under)
GELDINGS (any age)
MARES  (any age)
STALLIONS (any age)
BROODMARES w/FOALS AT SIDE
STALLIONS W/ FOALS
PREGNANT MARES
LIBERTY PHOTOS
AMAZING/FUNNY PHOTOS
BEST AMATEUR PHOTO (Amateur photos only)
MOST CLASSIC ARAB (Purebred Arabs only)
HORSES & KIDS
I LOVE MY HORSE PHOTOS
HORSES UNDER SADDLE

Send in your ENTRIES today!
email entries to fczara@xxxxxxxxxxx
Entry Closing Date - Jan 15, 2005
Judging Begins - Jan 15, 2005
Judging Ends - Jan 22, 2005

Enter as many photos as you like in any category
All breeds, age, type welcome. Horse must be owned by person submitting
photo or to have taken the photo.
Professional & Amateur photos welcome
Judged by online polls by people like you and judging is based on the
quality of the horse NOT the quality of the photo.
You do not have to be a member of MTAHA to enter.
Winners must supply MTAHA with their email address and mailing address
to receive their prize.
Photos to be emailed to Shannon Kimes at fczara@xxxxxxxxxxx please
include your name, horses name, email address and farm name (if
applicable). Also include which classes you wish to enter each photo
in.
Watkins home business opportunity http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=PB4364
click to see Hidden Treasure  in Tennessee http://pattybass_1.tripod.com/dreams